Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Notables

  1. The sky seems closer here. The Engineer and I both said this to different people around the same time. I'm not sure why we feel this way, but we both thought it.
  2. The Fall color is awesome! Even going to the grocery store is beautiful!
  3. Turkeys on the side of the road here are as plentiful as deer on the side of the road in Alabama. And, they are HUGE.
  4. The Fall foliage is still showing itself in places, though from what I can tell, peak has passed. I don't have a picture, but all the trees and bushes in the Target parking lot were red and my thought was, "Well played, Target. Well played."
  5. Our dog has discovered squirrels. It is hilarious! He will stand on the edge of the deck and stare at them until he thinks they aren't watching and he will take off after them. At first he didn't understand that they climbed the trees. He just knew for some reason they disappeared. He has since figured that part out.
  6. Starting a business isn't hard as long as you have lots of free time and lots of money.
  7. I LOVE having NPR on every other radio station, and I love that they play all my favorite programs every day. It's such a thrill to listen to them "Live" instead of just as a podcast! (Yes, that equals nerd, and I'm okay with that.)
  8. Gas dropped below $3.40 last week. That is indeed notable.
  9. I miss having a schedule some days.
  10. Laundry and dishes are never done.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I live alone and laundry and dishes are never done. i think someone sneaks in and wears my clothes and uses my dishes....
    2. I laughed at #5. :) Yay pups.

    ReplyDelete