Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Filthy Paws

This guy...

...had some fun this afternoon digging holes in his new backyard and... he forgot to wipe his feet...



After a day of light rain the sun is actually peeking out from behind the clouds. It was in the upper 60s today, which wasn't bad even in the rain. Of course I could be seen sporting a jacket most of the day. Upper 60s is a bit cool where I came from.

The need for the jacket in "great weather" is one of the many things I'm finding that make us stand out here. I noticed a lot of them today while dealing with lots of government agencies. More on that later!

1 comment:

  1. He may have been a bit dirty but I bet Chaucer smiled a lot.

    From the look on his face, he may be thinking:
    I have a yard!
    It has grass and dirt I can dig in!!
    I can help mom decorate the kitchen floors with my paw prints.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete